Thursday, September 27, 2012

If you write it, they will come...

Just three short posts ago, I was jobless, vacationless and taking breaks from unemployed job searching by living vicariously through the Travel Channel, Food Network, the Cooking Channel and reading other Pittsburghers' lifestyle blogs... causing me to blog... which turned into:

(Caused?) 

My GETTING A JOB, GOING ON A VACATION, and GETTING EVEN MORE BLOGGING MATERIAL!!! 

The best perk of the job?  It's located in the Strip so I can do blog recon on my lunch break.  The best part of vacation?  Food-wise?  The ocean = seafood... and the only reason I'm even posting pictures of the seafood carnage we exacted on Ocean City is because it isn't really cheating on Pittsburgh because Pittsburgh is pretty landlocked.  I mean, other than being betwixt three rivers.

As for the additional blogging material... mo' money mo' blogs.  Right?

Vacation!!!!

RA has been going to Ocean City twice a year, every year of his life and has always wanted to crack Maryland blue crabs but never had.  We spent two hours crab-cracking at The Crab Bag and it was everything he dreamed it would be and more :)

RA told me to say that these are the best french fries in the world.

O C Crab Bag on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment